logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] if-then-else in style and style options

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Fri Mar 17 10:07:01 GMT 2017

No problem, Gerd. I can't explain it much better and there are probably
other demands on your time that are more important. What was the original
goal of the "if-then" item on the "to-do" list?

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 10:30 PM, Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
wrote:

> Hi Gerd,
>
> if-then-else is great. The last problem with admin boundaries doesn't
> change it. We can apply the same the basic syntax for a rule, regardless if
> inside or outside of if-then-else condition and simply accept, that rules
> for boundaries can't be rewritten with if-then-else. They are simple rules,
> so no much gain anyway.
>
> For me the primary application for if-then-else would be with
> style-option, like this:
>
> if (mkgmap:option:...=true) then
> else
> end