logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] type file and resolutions

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Tue Mar 14 20:28:37 GMT 2017

Hi, does anyone know whether it is possible to use different type files for
different resolutions, or to restrict the resolution range of the type file.
The problem I am having is that in my map I only use resolutions 24,22,20,18
and 16. Below that I allow the base map to take over. However, in BaseCamp I
am getting the base map displayed using my type file (and the whole world
uses it, not just the area of my map). If I try the same thing with a
commercial map, I can see the base map take over seamlessly at low
resolutions. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mike