logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] x-residential-hook missing tile

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Mar 13 18:42:40 GMT 2017

Hi Arndt,

thanks for reporting, it seems that the data contains an empty name  tag.
I've re-added a check for this case with r3845.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Arndt Röhrig <arndt at speichenkarte.de>
Gesendet: Montag, 13. März 2017 19:32:18
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] x-residential-hook missing tile

Hello everybody,

sometimes (very rare) mkgmap-3843 will not create a map tile. I found 3 tiles in hole Europe.

In the open street map Forum have a user the same problem (same region)

The splitter output:

http://www.speichenkarte.de/88011014.osm.pbf

The thread in the forum, with the mkgmap error message:

https://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=57650

With the option x-residential-hook=false mkgmap build this tile correct.

greetings

Arndt