logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] fixme rules

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Mar 8 15:48:15 GMT 2017

Hi Andrzej,

one remark:
The tag mkgmap:mp_created is set for all ways created from mp-relations.
An additional tag mkgmap:stylefilter is set
This tag is also used to decide which rules are used for the way:
mkgmap:stylefilter=polyline means: use only the lines rules
mkgmap:stylefilter=polygon means: use only the polygons rules

The comment in MultipolygonRelation.java says:
                // Go through all original outer ways, create a copy, tag them
                // with the mp tags and mark them only to be used for polyline processing
                // This enables the style file to decide if the polygon information or
                // the simple line information should be used.
I did not try, but If I got that right you should see two different ways for each outer way of a mp-relation.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. März 2017 18:21:21
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] fixme rules

Hi,

there are some rules in include/name, designed to remove "fixme" value
from tags. Unfortunately they are executed too late for many cases, for
example for highway "name" and "ref".

I propose to add a file include/fixme to default style and include it at
the beginning of points, lines and polygon files. This file could
contain fixme rules and other rules, that are useful for all objects. I
have found these functions useful:
- fixme rules
- setting mkgmap:country tag,
- correction for multipolygon without area=yes
- forcing finalize stage for address

I have attached proposed patch to this mail. It duplicate some rules
from other includes, which could be removed there, but I haven't done it
yet.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej