logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] if-then-else in style and style options

From Dave Swarthout daveswarthout at gmail.com on Tue Mar 7 14:40:40 GMT 2017

I'm sorry Gerd, I want to experiment with the new statements but I just
don't have the time to play at the moment. Please commit the changes if you
haven't already, and I'll get the new version and experiment when I can.

Dave

Dave Swarthout
Homer, Alaska
Chiang Mai, Thailand