logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] roundabouts

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Mon Mar 6 20:04:17 GMT 2017

I'm sorry for the late message on this thread, but I could not read list
messages last weeks and am now trying to update.

First of all, I want to mention up to now I didn't have problems using
rules similar to default ones on several devices, MapSource and
BaseCamp. It seems Ticker and Chris didn't either, so I ask if you could
give more details about the problem. Is it device specific?

Regarding roundabouts thread it seems discussion was not finished but
after a few days there's a commit (3809). Am I missing something?