logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Buildings in residential areas (is_in_filter)

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu Mar 2 14:59:49 GMT 2017

Hi Andrzej,

okay, sounds reasonable. I have to see where to do the calculations when it happens before style processing...

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. März 2017 12:58:14
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Buildings in residential areas (is_in_filter)

Hi Gerd,

if you use procedures for boundaries, then apply the same user interface
- add a tag for objects inside area. This could be for example
"mkgmap:residential". It could contain area name as a value with a
default like "residential" or "yes".

While I doubt if landuse=residential is mapped well enough to be useful,
I suggest to make this feature universal and include all objects, points
and lines too.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej