logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [Patch v1] sorted tags in echotags and log files

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Feb 10 08:47:05 GMT 2017

Hi all,

while comparing results of the patches for the "unpaved problem" I noticed (again) that the echotags function
has no specific order, this makes it difficult to compare different outputs of mkgmap.
Attached is a patch which changes the way how tags are printed in logs or with the echotags style function.
A binary is here:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/333/mkgmap.jar

The patch places the tags (key=val) in a SortedSet and uses the toString() method of that set.
Effect:
- tags are sorted by key
- a blank is added as a separator
Sample:

old:  Way 28312451 [highway=path,bicycle=yes,foot=yes,mkgmap:unpaved=1,mtb:scale=1,sac_scale=mountain_hiking,mkgmap:label:1=29,ref=29]

new:Way 28312451 [bicycle=yes, foot=yes, highway=path, mkgmap:label:1=29, mkgmap:unpaved=1, mtb:scale=1, ref=29, sac_scale=mountain_hiking]

If you analyse the logs with scripts, please check if the additional blanks will cause problems in your tool chain.

The patch is quite large because the change allows to remove a lot of code.
If I hear no complains, I'll commit this patch next Monday.