logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems with -- gmapi (and possibly --gmapsupp also)

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Wed Feb 8 20:59:54 GMT 2017

Bingo !!

Gerd, you nailed it down. Was something easy to test and the result is
that I now also have proper overview map in the gmap created by mkgmap !
Great, many thanks for your help and the hint/solution.

Sorry for the 'false' alarm.... the problem was, unfortunately that
happens often, the 'thing' between the monitor and the back of the
chair, the enduser... ;-)

Cheers
Patrik