logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems with -- gmapi (and possibly --gmapsupp also)

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Tue Feb 7 22:42:09 GMT 2017

Steve,

Folder structure looks the same as with for example jmc_cli.

It doesn't make a difference if I call mkgmap --gmapsupp with the
overview parameters (--overview-mapname=... --overview-mapnumber=...),
in no case I have overview maps.
The only difference is how the files are named inside the gmap directory
structure, either with the choosen names or with the default names.

Below shown call of mkgmap is the version without overview options...

Cheers
Patrik