logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is_in filter

From nwillink osm at pinns.co.uk on Tue Feb 7 21:06:50 GMT 2017

For years now I have been keeping all buildings as a separate transparent
gmapsup /img  giving it a higher priority/draworder then my normal maps - It
has speeded up my daily runs without loss of detail - same could be done for
rivers/streams etc.
As a bonus I can ,if I wanted to, switch off/on buildings on my device, bit
like contours.
I update my buildings.img when necessary.

This is not an answer to the initial problem but it works

Nick