logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] is_in filter

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Feb 7 20:32:10 GMT 2017

On 6 February 2017 at 21:45, Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com
> wrote:

> this is probably a completely different problem. A highway=* way might be
> inside or outside some admin_level=*
> boundary, but it may also cross one or more boundaries and it might be
> part of the boundary.
> I think the bounds file contains all information needed to split the ways
> when needed.

Well I hoped that it would be splitted therefore at boundaries if needed.

e.g. I would do:
highway=cycleway & mkgmap:urban=yes [road_speed=1 road_class=0]
highway=cycleway & mkgmap:rural=yes [road_speed=2 road_class=4]
highway=cycleway & mkgmap:very_urban [road_speed=0 road_class=0]

Optimum would be to find cycleways which run in urban areas alongside roads
and heavily downclass them - but I guess that is even less doable.

Schusterbergweg 32/8
6020 Innsbruck
Austria - Österreich