logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Is smoothness=bad unpaved?

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Tue Feb 7 06:55:55 GMT 2017

Thanks Andrzej, I got a bit confused there. The issue was caused by the generic new typ file that marked the track line type as 'unpaved road' . Should be better if I use 'track' or add another label 'paved' to it.

Van: Andrzej Popowski
Verstuurd: dinsdag 7 februari 00:46
Onderwerp: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Is smoothness=bad unpaved?
Aan: Development list for mkgmap

Hi, > If my interpretation is correct, it says that all those types of > highway are considered as unpaved, unless there is a surface, > tracktype, smoothness AND sac_scale parameter! Rule is OK. If you negate conjunction (by use of "unless"), then you should use disjunction of negations: highway is unpaved when there is *no* surface and *no* tracktype and ... equivalent: highway is unpaved unless there is surface or tracktype or ... -- Best regards, Andrzej _______________________________________________ mkgmap-dev mailing list mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/mkgmap-dev