logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] construction as industry?

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Mon Feb 6 08:38:22 GMT 2017

Hi Nick,

type 0x0c is used for very different things. A quick
grep 0x0c -r *
shows these polygon rules:
inc/landuse_polygons:landuse=commercial [0x0c resolution 19]
inc/landuse_polygons:landuse=construction [0x0c resolution 21]
inc/landuse_polygons:landuse=quarry [0x0c resolution 19]
inc/landuse_polygons:landuse=industrial [0x0c resolution 23-19]

This looks in fact a bit strange to me.
@Style experts: Please suggest other types.

Gerd

nwillink wrote