logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] WG: Please help

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Feb 1 16:04:36 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd

I've plotted the outer data. Not quite well enough to see all the
directions of lines and if they emerge into each hole without crossing,
or any slight overlaps, however:

On the bottom edge, there are two areas in the middle that look as if
they should be indentations into the overall area but also have a
bottom edge that follows the bounding box

Probably not a problem - on the left edge there are two holes where the
top one is closer to the edge than the hole it is joined from

Are diagonal cuts OK - on some devices you can see where this is
happening (for some reason the original OSM data did this)

Let me know if you want me to look in more detail.

Ticker