logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch split-shape

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Jan 25 15:15:36 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd

OK.

Re. sea polygons: These shouldn't go into their own subDivision because
it will stop mkgmap:drawLevel from working correctly.

Ticker

PS I've committed more changes to branches/split-shape, including my
initial changes to MultiPolygonRelation - Take this if you want, so far
it doesn't have any dependencies on the new algo

Ticker