logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygon-Relation checks in mkgmap

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Jan 25 12:25:34 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd

Yes - please

I started looking at MultiPolygonRelation yesterday with a view of
trying to convert it to use the new ShapeSplitter algorithm.

I think that the way a self-intersecting polygon is rewritten after a
split using the Java2D library causes problems for the new algorithm
when it makes a later cut for points limits or subdivisions, even when
the next cut isn't in the overlapped area.

All I've done so far is convert a few more places to use highPrec logic
and then slightly disparaging at the complexity of the whole thing.

Ticker