logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3770: echo.patch by Mike Baggaley

From svn commit svn at mkgmap.org.uk on Wed Jan 25 08:26:39 GMT 2017

Version mkgmap-r3770 was committed by gerd on Wed, 25 Jan 2017

echo.patch by Mike Baggaley

This change improves the format of the messages such that the type of element is
included and the fake Id is replaced with a fragment saying the element has
been generated. The latter allows the output of different runs of mkgmap to
be compared without randomly generated Ids causing differences. I can't see
any need to know the actual fake Ids, just the fact that the element has
been generated should be sufficient. I have also removed "- " from echotags
and ":" from echo as unnecessary and inconsistent.

Existing message:
4611686018654788095 (1326812) -
[amenity=school,mkgmap:area2poi=true,name=School] Description as name

New message:
MultiPolygonPOINode generated from 1326812
[amenity=school,mkgmap:area2poi=true,name=School] Description as name

http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=3770