logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI indexing, problem with label 0x2800

From lig fietser ligfietser at hotmail.com on Sat Jan 21 07:41:05 GMT 2017

Hi Andrzej,
Sorry, maybe you were right. I see now that I also use the continue statement to make those pois searchable.
I forgot why I have made two rules for some pois, maybe it is because of this issue that garmin couldnt find those 0x28xx that I have added another line in the past? I dont like to change my typ files because some users have their own customized typ file for my maps.

Andrzej wrote

Hi, on which GPS can you search for labels?