logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] SCHWERWIEGEND (MapSplitter): Area too small to split at

From Walter Schlögl Walter.Schloegl-Resch at aon.at on Fri Jan 13 22:37:12 GMT 2017

If there are too many address tags (or maybe also other tags) mkgmap
generates a lot of error messages.
For all these error messages the <CR><LF> is missing at the end, if it runs
under windows.
Would it be possible to add the correct EOL chars so that the logfile keeps
it's readability?
All other messages outputted with echo are having a correct <CR><LF> at the
end.

If anybody has a solution how to reduce these errors it would also be
helpfull.
Here are the areas I have found in my logfile.

SCHWERWIEGEND (MapSplitter): 50120092.o5m: Area too small to split at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.218511&mlon=6.881390&zoom=17 (reduce
the density of points, length of lines, etc.)
SCHWERWIEGEND (MapBuilder): 50120092.o5m: Too many POIs at location
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.218554&mlon=6.881454&zoom=17 - 210-901
Emmastraat will be ignored

More areas are in attached logfile excerpt.

Walter