logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new branch split-shape

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Jan 12 15:43:50 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd

I've fetched this branch, applied my changes and added the new code,
changed the indention (need to work out how to change the Java mode for
my editor to this style). Then

[ticker at jag11 split-shape]$ svn commit -m "New ShapeSplitter algorithm
+ unit test"
Authentication realm: <https://svn.mkgmap.org.uk:443> Subversion
repository for mkgmap
Password for 'ticker': ?????

Authentication realm: <https://svn.mkgmap.org.uk:443> Subversion
repository for mkgmap
Username: ?????
Password for '????':

What do need to use for the Username and Password?

I was planning to look at and convert if possible:
   mkgmap/filters/PolygonSplitter*.java
   mkgmap/general/AreaClipper.java
   mkgmap/general/PolygonClipper.java
   mkgmap/reader/osm/MultiPolygonRelation.java
once this change was applied and working without problems

Ticker