logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3743: Reduce rounding error when saving initial heading in compacted format

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Wed Jan 11 17:20:49 GMT 2017

I'm sorry for the late replay. As for Andrzej, it fixed routing
problems. Another issue arose though: I get some weird "turn left"
instructions in places where you just have to go straight ahead, such as
the followings (traveling from West to East along AV-102). r3742 doesn't
give turn instructions on that places.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/40.48509/-5.44977&layers=H
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/40.47347/-5.37196&layers=H
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/40.47393/-5.36321&layers=H