logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 3746 mkgmap

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jan 11 05:16:39 GMT 2017

Hi Steve,

sorry, I have no idea what that means.
Please describe start and end point of the route and where map from r3746 is worse compared to the older release and what older release.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Steve Sgalowski <steve.sgalowski at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017 00:43:51
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] 3746 mkgmap

with this patch there is a problem with routing in australia / queensland

not shure if isolated or not , but when I live on moggill rd Pinjarra hills , and there is Pinjarra road behind me jus 400 m  through the bush , it does not ever come off , the  preferrd route , to the route you are driving .

Stephen