logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] type=through_route relations and mkgmap r3743

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Tue Jan 10 15:41:38 GMT 2017

Hi,

I have tested these example too, BaseCamp gives correct messages. I can
only suggest for mkgmap to break continuity of roads at junction
indicated by "through_route". This could give more warnings from navigation.

I'm not sure how popular "through_route" is. If there are redundant
cases, break could be limited for roads type 0x01-0x03 and when
"through_route" turns with acute angle. Too many breaks would degrade
routing performance.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej