logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Estrange detours

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Fri Jan 6 17:20:56 GMT 2017

Hi Gerd,

BaseCamp has a lot of options for each type of routing. Maybe some of
them influence outcome in this case. I have reset all options recently.
I haven't tested in Mapsource.

I'm not sure if I remember correctly. I think you wrote sometime about
crossroad angle coded into NOD or NET subfile. Is it possible, that this
angle is calculated or encoded wrong?

A side note: in my example detour goes by service road. Default style
set road_speed=2 for service roads, which seems too high. 0 or 1 would
look more realistic. I would set 0 for service=parking_aisle too.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej