logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Attributes

From rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de on Tue Dec 27 14:12:02 GMT 2016

It took a while to find some time to test that, sorry.

After finding documentation of style and colour in cgpsmapper manual I tried this:

seamark:type=separation_boundary {add mkgmap:xt-style=0x0105} [0x1060a resolution 22]

This produced a dotted magenta line which is exactly what I wanted.

I did not find any documentation for function of bytes in raw hex string, so I still cannot apply this method. I would also like to pass things like “depth” and “depth units” to area type 0x103xx and “depth flag attribute” to obstruction points.

But being able to control line style and colour is already a big step forward. Thanks for your help.

Von: Ticker Berkin
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Dezember 2016 10:31
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Attributes

Looking at the code/comment (I have no expertise whatsoever in these
extended attributes):

Try mkgmap:xt-style to set line attributes (style and colour).

mkgmap:xt-colour takes a colour name and looks as if it is only
applicable to buoys.

you can also supply a raw byte string as hex characters and it

mkgmap:xt-extra-bytes="32a01f3d"