logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Crash "Illegal Capacity" when converting map

From Jakob Mühldorfer mail at jmuehldorfer.de on Mon Dec 19 17:27:30 GMT 2016

It is not that simple

I do get an empty tile, the way you recommended, but when i manually
start conversion of just that tile, it works and outputs a 3.5MB img
file for this tile

It is some kind of effect where you need to convert multiple tiles at
once to trigger the bug