logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Crash "Illegal Capacity" when converting map

From Jakob Mühldorfer mail at jmuehldorfer.de on Mon Dec 19 15:18:48 GMT 2016

Hi Gerd,

I am trying to reproduce it, but not getting very far

Different splitter parameters, that did nothing
Deleting 2 tiles that need to be converted, still the same, delete just
one other tile, and the bug was gone.
Unfortunately I am leaving this PC over christmas and can't try much
more, can I send you the folder with the script used to convert the maps
maybe?

Jakob