logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adding the gmapi format.

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Sun Dec 18 09:25:03 GMT 2016

Steve,

We've built a few maps more with 'old' r3727 of the gmapi branch
(different sizes, up to about 1.8 GB) on Windows and Linux and did test
them all on BaseCamp for Windows aswell as on BaseCamp for Macintosh...
... and it all looks fine.

Besides that I've built an ever bigger map with 'old' r3727 on Windows
and tested it on Windows BaseCamp only.
... and it all looks fine

The same big map and a few smaller ones were built again or 'new' r3729
and tested on Windows BaseCamp only.
... and it all looks fine.

I would consider the branch, at least from my perspective, ready for
production... ;-)

Many thanks for implementing it that quick and easy.
Cheers
Patrik