logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Adding the gmapi format.

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Thu Dec 15 21:10:13 GMT 2016

perfect:
  <DataVersion>1612</DataVersion>

Now I'm a real happy user... ;-)

I will make sure it will be tested with more, different and bigger maps.
But all will be built via the same building environment, therefore, to
be honest, I do not expect any additional problems just due to other maps.
I did most of the tests until now on windows, I will also do some linux
testing of this branch.

Thanks for the quick fix of this...

Cheers
Patrik