logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Attributes

From rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de on Thu Dec 8 19:48:02 GMT 2016

Hi

Things seem to be more complicated than I thought.

To draw some traffic separation lines I tried:

seamark:type=separation_boundary {add mkgmap:xt-colour=0x05} [0x1060a resolution 22]
seamark:type=separation_lane {add mkgmap:xt-colour=0x05} [0x10602 resolution 22]

Those lines should be magenta. So I need to set colour attribute to 0x05. But it does not work. Lines are still black.

Marine line types 0x10600 – 0x10611 should support colour attributes as well as style attributes. Does anyone know how to set them for my example?

Von: Ticker Berkin
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2016 10:02
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Attributes

Hi

I was looking at this area in the code yesterday for some other problem
and spotted this big comment:

/*
Add support for extended type attributes.

These are nearly all for marine objects. Attribute values are supplied
as tags with a mkgmap:xt- prefix. These tags are supported:

mkgmap:xt-depth
mkgmap:xt-height
  value is distance with optional units suffix (ft or m)
  applicable to points with types 0x0103xx and 0x0104xx and
  lines with types 0x0103xx and 0x010105-0x010107 and areas
  with types 0x0103xx.

mkgmap:xt-style
  value is 16 bit integer that specifies colour (lower 8 bits)
  and line style (upper 8 bits) - applicable to lines with types
  0x0104xx, 0x0105xx, 0x0106xx and points with type 0x010500 (colour
  only).

mkgmap:xt-colour
  value is one of:
	red
	green
	yellow
	white
	black
	black-yellow
	white-red
	black-red
	white-green
	red-yellow
	red-green
	orange
	black-yellow-black
	yellow-black
	yellow-black-yellow
	red-white
	green-red-green
	red-green-red
	black-red-black
	yellow-red-yellow
	green-red
	black-white
	white-orange
	orange-white
	green-white
  applicable to points with type 0x0102xx (buoys) and it specifies the
  foundation colour of the buoy.

mkgmap:xt-type
  value is one of:
	fixed
	isophase
	flashing
	group flashing
	composite group flashing
	occulting
	group occulting
	composite group occulting
	long flashing
	group long flashing
	(a morse code letter)
	quick
	group quick
	group quick and long flashing
	interrupted quick
	very quick
	group very quick
	group very quick and long flashing
	interrupted very quick
	ultra quick
	interrupted ultra quick
	fixed and occulting
	fixed and group occulting
	fixed and isophase
	fixed and flashing
	fixed and group flashing
	fixed and long flashing
	alternating
	alternating occulting
	alternating flashing
	alternating group flashing
  applicable to points with types 0x0101xx (lights) and 0x0102xx
(buoys)
  and it specifies the type of light

mkgmap:xt-light
  one or more light definitions (separated by ;: or /) - each light
  definition is of the form colour,range,angle where colour is one
  of:
	unlit
	red
	green
	white
	blue
	yellow
	violet
	amber
  range is an optional number that specifies the visible range in nm -
  angle is the start angle for the light (only makes sense when more
than
  one light is defined.

mkgmap:xt-period
  value is one or more period values (in seconds) (separated by commas)
-
  applicable to point types 0x0101xx (lights) and 0x0102xx (buoys).

mkgmap:xt-racon
  when set to yes/true/1 specifies object has a racon - applicable to
  point types 0x0101xx (lights).

mkgmap:xt-height-above-foundation
mkgmap:xt-height-above-datum
  value is distance with optional units (m or ft) - applicable to
  point types 0x0101xx (lights).

mkgmap:xt-leading-angle
  value is a number - applicable to point types 0x0101xx (lights).

mkgmap:xt-note
mkgmap:xt-int-desig
mkgmap:xt-local-desig
  values are strings that are encoded as labels - applicable to
  points of type 0x01xx (lights) and 0x0102xx (buoys).

mkgmap:xt-facilities
  value is a bitmask of facilities available:
    0x000001 boat ramp
    0x000002 drinking water
    0x000004 restrooms
    0x000008 picnic area
    0x000010 campground
    0x000020 marina
    0x000040 fuel
    0x000080 marine supply
    0x000100 bait and tackle
    0x000200 groceries
    0x000400 restaurant
    0x000800 water/electric hook-up
    0x001000 boat/motor rental
    0x002000 guide service
    0x004000 lodging
    0x008000 dump station
    0x010000 handicap accessible
  applicable only to points of type 0x010903 (facility)
*/

Also it handles tags on extended type prefixed by "seamark:"

Hope it helps.
Ticker