logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap: problems with encoding file used with option --license-file

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Mon Dec 5 21:53:29 GMT 2016

confirmed...
adding the proper --code-page=something works also for compiling TYP files.

And I've just noticed that creating the gmapsupp file fails with the
latest patch for unicode licenses with the the same exception if I do
not add the codepage....
Adding --code-page=anything there does not help, unfortunately for the
gmapsupp creation.

Regards
Patrik