logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap: problems with encoding file used with option --license-file

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Sun Dec 4 16:45:01 GMT 2016

Steve,
that sounds like a plan... ;-)

Regarding lower-case option again:
I found old screenprints from one of my devices from early last year,
showing all capital letters for streetnames and similar... sometime last
year it seems to have changed. Newer screenprints from the device always
show proper case....

I can't check how it was in earlier days regarding license and copyright
information.... no real old files around anymore.... constantly running
out of space here... ;-)

I guess it's fine to have it in 'proper' case as written in the files
inside the license and copyright information, looks nicer. And the
actual devices (what I could test) do definitely support it.
And I definitely prefer to unset the 'lower-case' option again if all
runs fine without it.

Thanks
Patrik