logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Distinction between smooth paved/rough paved/unpaved streets

From Alexandre de Menezes afmlistas at terra.com.br on Thu Dec 1 06:16:51 GMT 2016

Hi,

Here in my city there are basically 3 types of paving on streets:

  * Smooth paving (concrete or asphalth)
  * "Rough" paving (sett or paving stones)
  * Unpaved

I have been tagging a lot of streets hoping to improve routing, but it
seems to have no effect.

In fact, I found the following rule:

highway=residential [0x06 road_class=0 road_speed=2 resolution 22]

It seems to ignore the paving type.  Would be possible to assign
different "road_speed" according to paving type?

Thanks in advance,

     Alexandre