logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:drawLevel and --order-by-decreasing-area

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Nov 28 10:23:07 GMT 2016

Hi Gerd

No, it shouldn't make any difference. It was more like documentation
and a pointer to where the tag was used and could be changed. But I
wasn't sure about all the ways sea polygons could come into being and
so having this ensured the same area was always set. It also matches a
comment in SeaGenerator.java

Ticker