logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap: problems with encoding file used with option --license-file

From Patrik Brunner patrik.brunner at gmx.net on Sat Nov 26 08:40:59 GMT 2016

Thanks Steve,
Good to have that different behaviour explained/confirmed.

If there's anything to be tested, just let me know.... I would just need
patched/updated mkgmap as I'm not the Java Crack in terms of compilations...

Best wishes too.
Patrik