logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap: problems with encoding file used with option --license-file

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Fri Nov 25 22:36:35 GMT 2016

Hi

> Therefore:
> did I miss something essential or are the parameters --license-file and
> --copyright-file (I use the same file for both parameters) handled
> specially/different than other source files for mkgmap (no/different
> encoding support ?).

Yes, you are correct those two files appear to be opened using the
system default character encoding, and not utf-8 as is the case for most
other files.

I'll investigate further tomorrow - there may be more involved to
write it to the img file correctly.

Best wishes
..Steve