logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:drawLevel and --order-by-decreasing-area

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Nov 25 08:42:57 GMT 2016

Hi Ticker,

OK, I think you found a flaw in the Area code which I introduced with the
highprec stuff.
I think it would be better to change class Area to store high prec values,
but for now
your work around seems okay to me.

Gerd

Ticker Berkin wrote