logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap:drawLevel and --order-by-decreasing-area

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Nov 15 15:35:57 GMT 2016

Hi Andrzej

I've tested it on my Garmin Etrex Legend. As I said, it needs a TYP
file giving equal _drawOrder to almost everything - except I forgot to
mention that I think the in-build behavior of the Legend for Sea/0x32
is to show it on top, but this is fixed by TYP/_drawOrder, behaving as
expected.

Otherwise I agree with everything you say.

Ticker