logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3702: sortAreas_v5.patch: Add option--order-by-decreasing-area

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sun Nov 13 07:22:51 GMT 2016

Hi,

I am not sure regarding the sizes of the area. At least one of the riverbank
polygons is a
multipolygon with two outer rings. The size calculation treats each outer
ring separately, without
subtracting the area of inner rings.
@Ticker: Is that intended?

Besides that I think that the examples show that one needs both a draw order
for types and size ordering to get reasonable results.

Gerd

rheinskipper1000 wrote