logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r3702: sortAreas_v5.patch: Add option --order-by-decreasing-area

From Jakob Mühldorfer mail at jmuehldorfer.de on Sat Nov 12 17:40:20 GMT 2016

Thanks for writing the patch Ticker

Quite an impact on file size here:
3.872.456.704Byte to 4.431.544.320Byte in a Central European region with
the default style

So did I read correctly that the only benefit on a device with typ that
has draworder is

  * Small Polygons on Polygons of the same type (like two buildings) are
    drawn on top now
  * The point simplification algorithm treats previously merged areas
    (like two buildings with common nodes) as separate and shapes might
    be more correct

So probably makes sense to deactivate it on devices with typ draworder?

Best
Jakob