logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] patch to write polygons in decreasing order

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Nov 11 11:37:34 GMT 2016

Hi Gerd

I'll check on the rounding, fix the warn>debug and add the pre-test to
the splitting into areas.

I've just loaded GPSMapEdit and see what you mean about the long lines
of buildings - they are wavy!. I'll work out why it is happening.

Regards
Ticker