logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Spurious points & Basecamp blank tiles

From Teemu Peltonen peltonen.teemu at gmail.com on Thu Nov 10 18:54:01 GMT 2016

Hi,

http://kartat.hylly.org/mkgmap/M431_cgpsmapper.img is created with
cGPSmapper and contains point type 0x1001 (among other rather exotic
types) without problems. Polish map file used to generate this file can
be found from http://kartat.hylly.org/mkgmap/M431.7z.

It also looks like that these artifacts does not exists when the img is
created from a pbf file containing no actual OSM data. Map generated
from http://kartat.hylly.org/mkgmap/M431.osm.pbf with the same style
definitions works perfectly fine. 0x1001 points are, however missing so
they might definitely be part of the problem. The only difference
between M431_osm.osm.pbf (from the original post )and M431.osm.pbf is
that OSM data is merged to M431_osm.osm.pbf with osmconvert.

-Teemu