logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Random compiling failures

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Sun Nov 6 18:44:19 GMT 2016

I build maps daily for some 60 countries for my web. Since a couple of
months or so, almost every day there are some maps that fail to build
with an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException. Maps that fail change from one
day to the next. I have not been able to reproduce the problem, as
failure seems to be random. If I later build any of the maps that
failed, even using the same input file, it usually builds fine. Problem
doesn't seem to be style related, as it happens (also randomly) with any
of the two styles I use for my maps. Error message is as follows:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 265
         at java.lang.Integer.valueOf(Integer.java:831)
         at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.lbl.LBLFileReader.readPoiInfo(LBLFileReader.java:422)
         at
uk.me.parabola.imgfmt.app.lbl.LBLFileReader.<init>(LBLFileReader.java:75)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.FileInfo.lblInfo(FileInfo.java:326)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.FileInfo.lblInfo(FileInfo.java:313)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.FileInfo.imgInfo(FileInfo.java:259)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.combiners.FileInfo.getFileInfo(FileInfo.java:152)
         at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.endOptions(Main.java:575)
         at
uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.CommandArgsReader.readArgs(CommandArgsReader.java:128)
         at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.mainStart(Main.java:135)
         at uk.me.parabola.mkgmap.main.Main.main(Main.java:106)

I would need any hint that helps me to reproduce the problem, so that we
can debug it.