logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] patch to write polygons in decreasing order

From rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de rheinskipper1000 at gmx.de on Sat Oct 29 06:08:02 BST 2016

>I don't think the concept of layers in the style has any advantage over
> TYP _draworder.

Again:
All marine devices ( https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/cOnTheWater-c519-p1.html ) do NOT read anything from your TYP file. TYP _draworder is simply ignored. Please give us a method of controlling draworder that works on all modern Garmin devices.

TYP _draworder only works on handhelds and automotive units!