logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Gary Bamford garybamford at hotmail.com on Thu Jul 28 14:11:32 BST 2016

Hi Ticker.

When i see any errors they are consistent, by consistent I mean, the final result is always the same, whatever the visible error is.

when I see them, I check them out on OSM, to see how things are related on there.

There are some tricky ones, and I am not sure what the "best practice" approach should be,.

Imagine a residential area, within that area is a golf course, on the golf course there are bunkers, also a lake and in the middle of the lake is an island which has a wood on it, and a pond and also more sand( bunkers ), I am not sure what the relationships on OSM are meant to be, but from what I have seen that is where most of the problems lie, it is a lack of that consistent approach that causes the problems,

Regards

Gary