logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Option to output polygons in size order

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Wed Jul 27 12:41:57 BST 2016

Hi Felix,

okay, maybe I'll add this as an experimental option as well.

One big question here is: At what point would the cutting

happen? Before style processing (as we do with mp-relations)

or maybe as a new stage before the img data is written.

What I don't yet understand is the idea that a smaller

polygon is more important. Do you have examples for that,

esp. cases where shapes do only partially overlap?

Gerd