logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] r3678 and overview map problems

From Thomas Morgenstern webmaster at img2ms.de on Fri Jul 8 19:41:08 BST 2016

Hi Gerd , Update:

r-3778 create now 1 0x4a like expected. This is a good news. But in my
testenvironment are 2 osm-tiles and 1 contourtile. One of the osmtile
has a wrong position. it is shifted to east ~22 degrees. The tile itself
has 25.4 degreees east-west .
thomas