logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Fwd: Wrong routing in some closed roundabount

From Alexandre Loss alexandre.loss at gmail.com on Wed Jul 6 11:08:11 BST 2016

Hi Gerd,

Now you are back, please take a look at this problem when you have time.
Thanks.

Alexandre Loss

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexandre Loss <alexandre.loss at gmail.com>
Date: 2016-06-06 13:35 GMT-03:00
Subject: Wrong routing in some closed roundabount
To: Development list for mkgmap <mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk>

Hi guys,

We note in our group a strange behavior in some roundabounts that are
complete loops. Investigating, we discovered that when the starting and
ending points of a roundabout coincides with a routable node, we are able
to route through this roundabout. However, if the starting and ending
points of a roundabout don't match a rountable node, we have problem to
route through this roundabout.

The example bellow shows this clearly when trying to create a route em
Mapsource from point A to B:

[image: Imagem inline 2]

Thank you for your time.

Alexandre Loss