logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] errors after 2nd april

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Apr 9 14:47:48 BST 2016

Hi Mike,

do you see these messages with r3676? I have no idea why this version

would display the message when the style doesn't contain a statement with

mkgmap:dest_hint.

If you still use r3675, please update, else please provide more details:

1) your mkgmap options

2) your style

Gerd

________________________________
Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Mike Baggaley <mike at tvage.co.uk>
Gesendet: Samstag, 9. April 2016 14:52
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] errors after 2nd april

I also am seeing three error messages each time I run mkgmap. I do not use the default style, but I do not have any destination processing in my files.

  2016/04/07 09:01:33 SEVERE (StyledConverter): 66973001.o5m: At least one 'lines' rule in the style contains the expression mkgmap:dest_hint=true, it should be changed to mkgmap:dest_hint=*

  2016/04/07 09:01:35 SEVERE (StyledConverter): 66973001.o5m: At least one 'lines' rule in the style contains the expression mkgmap:dest_hint=true, it should be changed to mkgmap:dest_hint=*

  2016/04/07 09:01:42 SEVERE (StyledConverter): 66973001.o5m: At least one 'lines' rule in the style contains the expression mkgmap:dest_hint=true, it should be changed to mkgmap:dest_hint=*

I have done a complete search of all my files for mkgmap:dest and there are no instances. Are these messages erroneously displayed if there are no mkgmap:dest_hint statements? Perhaps the message would be better if it included a line number to help track down any offending statement.

Regards,

Mike